Exhibit Booth/Sponsor Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation after March 18, 2011.
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions*
Registration Process and Payment Methods
- Booths must be paid for in full at least 30 calendar days after booth selection online. Failure to remit the balance of booth rental within 30 calendar days after booth selection constitutes cancellation of contract, and the reserved space.
- Show Management must receive all payments by April 30, 2011, to guarantee participation in the conference. If payment is not received by the deadline, the Exhibitor/Sponsor is required to pay onsite by check or credit card in order to exhibit. This also applies to selections made on/after April 1, 2011.
- Credit card payments:
- The credit card will be charged immediately upon submitting payment.
- Payment for all registrations must be made in full prior to the conference.
- Credit Cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard) are the preferred form of payment.
- Your credit card statement will reflect a charge from AetherQuest Solutions for your purchase.
- Check payments:
- For payment by check, payment in full is required 30 calendar days after making your Exhibit booth/ Sponsor Package selection. For Exhibit booth/ Sponsor Package selection on/after April 1, 2011, check payments must be received by April 30, 2011.
- Please print your confirmation email and mail together with a check payable to "AetherQuest Solutions" to: AetherQuest Solutions, Inc.; Attn: DOE Expo; 6400 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 850; Falls Church, VA 22042, USA.
- To update your Exhibitor/Sponsor information, please log into the Already Registered section of the event registration page with the email/password you created during the purchase.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Exhibit Space/Sponsor Packages/Ancillary Sponsorships
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation after March 18, 2011.
Hold Harmless Agreement/ Liability
- Neither AQS, any co-sponsor, or display space provider nor any of their officers, agents, employees, facilities, other representatives, or assigns shall be liable for, and the exhibitor hereby releases them from, any claims for damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person, property, or business of the exhibitor or any of its visitors, officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, earthquake, water, unavailability of the facility, accident or any other reason in connection with the display at the conference.
- The exhibitor shall indemnify, defend, and protect AQS and hold AQS, any co-sponsor, and space provider harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, losses, costs, attorney's fees, and expenses which might result or arise from exhibitor's participation in the conference or any actions of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives.
- Exhibitors: The cost of your booth space includes one (1) Conference Attendee registration. To use your complimentary registration, please locate the Promo Code in your Exhibitor/Sponsor confirmation email. Use this Promo Code on an Attendee registration on the payment page to receive one (1) registration free of charge.
- Sponsors: Please refer to your purchased Sponsorship Package if complimentary conference registrations are included and how many. You may purchase additional conference registrations for the applicable rate. To use your complimentary registration(s), please locate the Promo Code in your Exhibitor/Sponsor confirmation email. Use this Promo Code on an Attendee registration on the payment page to receive your registration(s) free of charge.
- All personnel must be registered for the event as Conference Attendees. Please register additional Exhibitor staff as Conference Attendees and select Exhibitor/Sponsor as Attendee role.
- The conference program (incl. the Exhibitor set-up times and Exhibit Hall Hours) is subject to change.
- Changes to the event program will be posted to the conference website in a timely fashion.
- Participant contact information will be part of a database only accessible to the Conference Team.
- Participant contact information will be used to circulate announcements of future DOE Small Business Conferences.
- None of the agencies/companies associated with the Conference coordination accept responsibility for damage to or loss of an attendee's personal property.
- None of the agencies associated with the Conference coordination accept responsibility for damage to or loss of an Exhibitor's property.
Exhibit Services and Exhibitor Appointed Contractors
- The official service contractor for the 2011 DOE Small Business Conference & Expo is Global Experience Specialists (GES). Show Management assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever related to the performance or nonperformance by such firm or firms.
- Exhibitors who plan to have an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (other than GES) unpack, erect, assemble, dismantle, and pack display/equipment must abide by all show rules and regulations.
- The Exhibitor must notify Show Management in writing and GES of the intention to use an independent contractor no later than 30 days prior to the first move-in day furnishing the name, address and telephone number of the firm.
- The Exhibitor shall provide evidence that the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor has proper insurance by submitting a certificate of insurance prepared by the "Exhibitor Appointed Contractor's" insurance agent with a minimum of coverage and limits as described below:
- Commercial General Liability with limits of not less than $1,000,000 each occurrence, $2,000,000 general aggregate and $2,000,000 products & completed operations aggregate. Umbrella/Excess Liability with a limit of not less than $1,000,000 each occurrence.
- The Commercial General Liability Policy shall name GES (Official Service Provider), AetherQuest Solutions (Show Management), The 12th Annual DOE Small Business Conference & Expo (Event) and Kansas City Convention Center (Facility) as additional insured on a primary and non-contributory basis.
- Workers Compensation, as required by law, with Employers Liability Limits of not less than $1,000,000 each accident, $1,000,000 disease - each employee and $1,000,000 disease - policy limit.
- Any Exhibitor who has identified an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor must insure that the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor has a current Certificate of Insurance on file with GES or Show Management evidencing the correct coverage at least 10 days prior to the first move-in date for the show or the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor will not be able to have access to the facility to perform any work.
Photographs and Videotaping
- Taking photographs or using video equipment during any session or at any Annual DOE Small Business Conference & Expo event is prohibited and violators will be asked to leave. Only the official photographer will be authorized to take photographs.
- The organizers reserve the right to use any videos recorded at the Annual DOE Small Business Conference & Expo for public viewing on the conference website.
- The organizers reserve the right to use any photos taken at the Conference and/or Expo for use in conference materials, appearing either in printed documents or in related websites.
- Equipment Pick-up: The Lead Retrieval desk will be conveniently located in the Exhibit Hall. A representative will be onsite to issue your equipment and provide operating instructions. Leads will be emailed to the designated contact at the time you return your rented equipment.
- Limited quantities of scanner will be available onsite for ordering, but availability will not be guaranteed.
- Delivery: Scanners will be distributed onsite prior to the opening of the Exhibit Hall. Return the scanners at the end of the show for data retrieval to the Lead Retrieval desk.
- Replacement Policy: There will be a $1,600 charge for lost or damaged scanners.
Agreement to Terms & Conditions:
- If you have not already done so, please request a copy of the 2011 Exhibitor & Sponsor prospectus to familiarize yourself with the comprehensive list of Exhibit Booths Rules And Regulations, the event's Fire, Safety, Security, Liability Policies, as well as the Exhibitor/ Sponsor deadlines for this show.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below, you agree to these policies set forth in the 2011 Exhibitor & Sponsor prospectus. These policies apply to purchases made by third parties.
*For a complete list of Rules & Regulations, please see the Exhibitor/Sponsor Prospectus.