Welcome to the 15th Annual
U.S. Department of Energy
Small Business Forum & Expo!
The Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), is proud to present the 15th Annual DOE Small Business Forum & Expo at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, GA, May 23 - 25, 2016.
The event will feature plenaries, educational workshops, a large Exhibit Hall, as well as business matchmaking sessions. Over 600 attendees will represent all levels of Federal, state, and local government agencies, the small business community, large/prime contractors, and many more!
The OSDBU goal is to provide maximum practicable opportunities in the Departments' acquisitions to all small business concerns. The OSDBU created this 2 1/2 day event to connect small businesses with various DOE offices and programs to enhance DOE's overall mission of ensuring America's security and prosperity by:
- Strengthening and sustaining America's Energy Independence
- Introducing new innovations in areas of Science and Engineering
- Enhancing nuclear security through defense, nonproliferation, and environmental efforts
DOE2016 will provide small businesses with the information needed to help you navigate through the largest civilian agency within the Federal government. General sessions and breakouts will include subjects, such as:
- Navigating DOE Site Offices and Prime Contractors
- Briefing from various offices with DOE
- Grants and Financial Opportunities
- Successful Marketing Tactics for Government Contracts
- Surety Bond Guarantee for Small Business
- Access to Capital
- Subcontracting and Teaming
- Legal Lessons
- How to Respond to RFIs
- Social Media for Small Business
- and many more...
DOE2016 is a great opportunity for small business owners to learn from experts and network with DOE representatives and prime contractors working with DOE.
Stay tune for more information about the agenda, breakout sessions, keynote speakers, exhibitor and supporter opportunities for DOE2016.